Singing Moana Songs VERY BADLY !!!

Friday, September 21, 2012

MY productive, money making day!1

Well today was a pretty cool day, Got up at 7 something to take care of my little pumpkin butt and at 8 got a phone call from a customer asking if we could do a move out clean on her 3 bedroom two bath house, Well heck yes we can, we have been pretty broke and really needed this job today, funds were getting low and I was starting to get a little nervous and down, Well it only took us 3 1/2 hours to clean the house and she loved our work, wants us to come back on a bi-weekly basis if her Husband will approve the amount she would have't to pay us every time we come to see her new residence, I think she can talk him into it cause she really loved our cleaning skills. 

Anyway, Cavin went to his babysitters and had a great time(he always does). He loves going over there and playing with the kiddos. Here's a pic of him wearing some cute pink glasses trying to be Mr. Cool Moe Dee. (excuse the blurry pic)

After we got done with the move out clean and picking Cavin up from sitter we got our much needed craving "Chicken Express", Omg I have been craving the number one meal for a week now, Let me tell ya it was so good. I decided not to get tea but got Dr.pepper instead cause my kidneys have been whack lately making my back hurt really bad, I know Dr.Pepper is still not good to drink but man Tea really messes me up in the kidney department, lol.

Mike and I are watching Dead Files right now as we relax and Cavin is in bed, We have't to get unto him every 15 minutes for not going to sleep, He's an insomiac
just like me, It takes me forever to go to sleep at night and the poor kiddo took that bad habit from his Mommy. 

Well that pretty much sums up the day without me expressing my fueled road rage that I had today towards people and traffic, OMG It's so bad on interstate 35. Okay enough about that crap. I am gonna get to my sweepstakes entering and checking my email every 5 minutes to see if I get a Grand Prize Notification. haha
Have a good night and a super blessed without stress weekend.

Peace out!!! Tonya